Thursday 14 November 2013

Drunk on the internet





Disclaimer: This poem was written using http://what-would-i-say.com which is a random status generator using everything you've posted on Facebook. I basically just let it write this (skipping the more nonsensical ones.) The finished product I thought sounded like drunken drawl. Enjoy!

Its getting her go, god bless us, all checking my underwear in Ashington, getting drunk 24/7 Paige disposes of hearing their names Paige disposes of you truth and thats my problem is nothing to give me Making new trend of girls proudly declaring they’re not Nothing in I can add to break it it doesn't MATTER yeah I'd say so instead of accepting that I don't think I don't know what to you no, it does them It’s getting my own happiness. I don't mean. I don't ask. I don’t speak. I don't make fun. Drowning in old enough, I don't want human blood. I don't know what I am somebody said they love how did You will feel kinda crappy for complaining about, no matter what is it. I don't care. Whats worse is I want everyone. Can't wait for every time We will discuss this Finally getting my own place if I don't Oh wow look at work Paige disposes of my friends. I don't know what we're doing, I cannot wait for something you God for anyone who lives Oh yeah, I hate myself. We will discuss your repeatedly aggressive emails at work. slithers out the window without your shitty cardboard tasting cereal. I don’t lose. Its getting changed in pain I don't have If you were and this is all.
Paige disposes of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment