Thursday 22 September 2016

2013


2013


Hail Mary full of vodka,
You're the viper in the farmers coat.
The scorpion on the frogs back,
Stinging him to kill them both.

The lord is with you,
And there are rumours spreading,
We read it on your Facebook,
And we all know where you're heading.

Blessed art though amongst junkies,
Hammered upon the cross.
Their life is a broken vase,
Thats broken parts you wash.

Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
While Sylvia Plaths figs are falling.
The night ends up an empty street,
With distant voices calling.

Jesus, holy Mary.
Do you know who you are?
Do you know what you've taken?
Do you know why you're in his car?

Mother of God, pray for us wasters,
Not that it matters to us.
Please forgive me for every time,
I've given in to lust.

Now and at the hour of death,
Please save me from them,
Please do not give up on me,
Just please save me- Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment